As a courtesy to our customers and staff we kindly ask that you observe the following rules. We want you to have the best experience possible in our facilities, and we look forward to see you on a regular basis.
- Please do not leave your clothes and belongings unattended.
- Use machines at your own risk as we are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
- Do not overload the machines or use excess detergent. (Fill to no more than 2/3’s capacity for best wash)
- Please empty all pockets before washing clothes.
- Please remove your clothes as soon as machine cycle finishes.
- All clothes left in the machines or store will be donated to charity.
- All children must be safely supervised by their parent or guardian at all times.
- No running in the store or riding in laundry carts.
- Please do not sit on folding tables, washers or dryers.
- Please be courteous to all laundry customers and staff members.
- Use caution at all times as floors may be slippery or wet.
- Do not wash rugs or blankets in top loader.
- To protect your clothing and our machines, please do not use tint or dye.
- No smoking, soliciting, alcohol, profanity, pets, or loitering.
- Please put all waste, laundry products and unwanted clothing in waste containers.
- Restrooms are for customers only.
- We are not responsible for the replacement of lost/stolen credit, debit or store laundry cards.
- No rubber or nylon in dryers as these materials could melt and damage your clothes and our dryers
- Please do not reserve washer or dryers prior to use.
Thank You for you business
Magic Laundry/Neighborhood wash